Page 1 of 1

Importing Data From Rss Feed

Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:46 am
by tubeman
Hi,
I am trying to import galleries based on keyword from this rss feed:

http://www.xvideos.com/rss/rss.xml

In group In Filter keywords I put the keyword but it does not bring in any data,if I remove keyword then it starts importing all the data from the rss feed.Any idea whats the correct way to import data from rss feed based on keyword?

Re: Importing Data From Rss Feed

Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:47 am
by admin
what filter keywords and what galleries were supposted to be added from that field based on that keyword ?

Re: Importing Data From Rss Feed

Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:57 am
by tubeman
For example I have group2 and in that group in Filter Keyword field I put keyword "arab" and In Import Set I put the rss feed URL and import into group2. Is this correct way to import galleries into group based on keyword for rss feed?

Re: Importing Data From Rss Feed

Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:03 am
by admin
No, if you want to import using filter keyword - you have to select filter keywords in Import