Page 1 of 1
Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:51 am
by tubeman
Hi,
In v2.1 when I try running tubeimport and specify keyword in group, it just brings a a few galleries from one tube and dosen't bring any data from the other tubes in your list.Any idea what can be wrong here?
Regards,
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:57 am
by admin
Hi, few galleries ? like 3 galleries and that's it ?
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:20 am
by tubeman
Just 300 galleries and from the same tube, from other tubes it dosen't grab galleries based on filter keyword.
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:22 am
by admin
Just wait a bit and it'll get more
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:30 am
by tubeman
I waited for 2 days but other than the inital 300 galleries it dosen't bring in any other galleries.How long should I wait?
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:33 am
by admin
What's in Last Grab for this group?
how many groups ?
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:35 am
by tubeman
I am running Tubeimport only in 1 group, last grab was 2017-05-25 10:47:12 but nothing came in.
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:55 am
by admin
Please click at regrab now and it should be ok
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:12 pm
by tubeman
I just did but its not bringing in more galleries.
Re: Tubeimport Problem
Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:24 am
by admin
Ok, send admin area plz