Page 1 of 2

gallery slugs

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:31 pm
by rax
Why do some gallery slugs have the gallery ID added to the end of them?

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:40 pm
by admin
When a gallery was added there had been already another gallery with the same slug

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:52 pm
by rax
I thought the same at first I just don't think that's the issue. I search in list thumbs for the title and I only get 1 result. This just started happening recently when I updated build to Build 201705061033

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:16 pm
by rax
Yep, all new galleries being added now have the video ID at the end of the slug and these slugs aren't in the database previously. Can you check this?

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:18 am
by admin
I've added a gallery with desc "dkjefw hjkfjkhsdjkhfdsjk hfsdkj hsfdjkhds" - no id added

How did you test ?

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:08 pm
by rax
I tested by importing galleries. All sponsors I import galleries from are having the video id added to the end of the slug.

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:27 pm
by admin
Did you try update ?

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:00 pm
by rax
Yes I've just updated again. Still same problem.

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:00 am
by admin
Update does not change slugs
Did you try to add a gallery to test it ?

Re: gallery slugs

Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:53 pm
by rax
Yes I updated and tried adding more galleries.