Page 1 of 1

regrab gallery questions

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 pm
by rax
I'm trying to recrop thumbs based on updated crop profile settings. I went to list thumbs>mass edit>set to regrab and made sure the "apply" checkboxes were checked.

The new active galleries are still using either the old thumb, or the old crop profile settings from the original grab and not cropping a new thumb based on the updated crop profile settings.

Any idea's what could be wrong?

Re: regrab gallery questions

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm
by admin
Did you check gallery grabber log ?

Re: regrab gallery questions

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:56 pm
by rax
Ok, looking at the logs. A new image is being created, though the old one hasn't been deleted and is still being displayed on site and in list thumbs.

Re: regrab gallery questions

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 pm
by admin
Cache?

Re: regrab gallery questions

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 pm
by rax
I've cleared cache in tcms>specials and also my cache. How long do the old thumbs stay on the server or will they get deleted?

Re: regrab gallery questions

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:08 pm
by admin
Hmm.. can you please run update and try again ?

Re: regrab gallery questions

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:10 pm
by rax
I ran an update 2 days ago. Did you fix an error on this just now?

Re: regrab gallery questions

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:16 pm
by admin
Yes