Replace source thumb for galleries
Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:44 pm
How can I replace source thumb url with an mysql query?
I originally imported thumbs from xhamster at 240x180. Now I've changed to a bigger thumb size on my site.
The xhamster source thumb url is of the smaller 240x180 thumb. If I regrab galleries from this thumb in tcms the crop profile makes it bigger to my new thumb size, but the quality looks awful and the proportions are off.
I need to regrab galleries from the bigger original xhamster url, but before I can do that I need to replace the source thumb url and tcms doesn't let me do that in mass edit.
I already have an export dump of all the gallery urls I want to update along with the new thumb source url next to it, how can I run this in mysql to replace the source thumb for the galleries?
I originally imported thumbs from xhamster at 240x180. Now I've changed to a bigger thumb size on my site.
The xhamster source thumb url is of the smaller 240x180 thumb. If I regrab galleries from this thumb in tcms the crop profile makes it bigger to my new thumb size, but the quality looks awful and the proportions are off.
I need to regrab galleries from the bigger original xhamster url, but before I can do that I need to replace the source thumb url and tcms doesn't let me do that in mass edit.
I already have an export dump of all the gallery urls I want to update along with the new thumb source url next to it, how can I run this in mysql to replace the source thumb for the galleries?