Page 1 of 1
Can't import galleries
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:26 am
by happydg
Hello,
I'm trying to import a dump. It add embeds "to grab". But this never gets active.
I updated to the latest script version.
I sent you the dump via pm.
Thank you.
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:43 am
by admin
Any warnings at Home page ?
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 pm
by happydg
The tmp directory is in 777. But after importing it changes back to 755 and asks me to change it to 777.
But after sometime it changes back on its own to 755 so it asks me again to change it to 777.
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:04 pm
by admin
Did you try updates ?
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:55 pm
by happydg
I updated to the latest script version.
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:07 pm
by admin
What build ?
What do you see in log files (rotation \gallery_grabber) ?
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:39 pm
by happydg
Build is 201704171922
log/content_graber.log is empty.
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:52 am
by admin
May be you have 2 php instances
/usr/local/bin/php
and
/usr/bin/php
check which one is in scj/includes/config.php and ask admin which one is correct
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:38 pm
by happydg
I asked host admin and it is the correct one.
After importing galleries, it changes the tmp folder back to 755 and asks me to change it to 777 few times.
Re: Can't import galleries
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:10 am
by admin
ok, send ssh , i'll check it