Page 1 of 2

ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:41 pm
by Kelevra
Hello, I am moving to v2 in my tiny sites just for a test before migrate my big sites to it, but i saw a issue here

<!--#include virtual="/scj/cgi/include.php?${QUERY_STRING}"-->
the patch is right

it seems dont work as should be... It shows just a empty space instead the cookie code
I am using index.php ,common.php, out.php in root (works fine the track in index page), but i need track my categories page as well
It count the hits even with this "no cookie code", but it seems didnt get the clicks

v1 works just fine,
v2 I am getting this "error", any help?

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:55 pm
by admin
You don't need to add any additional code in v2

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:23 pm
by Kelevra
I am using SmartCJ (just for trades), and another script for galleries, how I dont need add any code?

outs is not even counting in category pages...

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:26 pm
by admin
1. copy cgi/index.php to the root
2 Settings -cjpages - add path to the original page of your gallery script

does it count hits how ?

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:32 pm
by Kelevra
you dont get it....

hits in / clicks on INDEX page works fine adding cgi/index.php to the root and setting cjpages blahblahblah

the issue is on my CATEGORY pages ( domain.com/milfs/ )... hits going directly to categories pages counts INs, but the clicks (outs) dont ....

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:43 pm
by admin
What links to out to you use at index (where it counts clicks)
and categories (where it doesn't) ?

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:03 pm
by Kelevra
root for both, index and categories....
domain.com/out.php

I saw this issue only in v2..... v1 is fine


Is that because <!--#include virtual="/scj/cgi/include.php?${QUERY_STRING}"--> doesnt work in v2, and maybe these clicks are counted as nocookie?

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:07 pm
by Kelevra
I sent some traffic here, and seems what i said in the post above..... clicks are being counted as nocookie

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:16 am
by admin
I sent some traffic here,
to what url ?

Re: ssi code/ scj/cgi/include.php - v2

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:36 am
by Kelevra
pm sent