Cannot Upgrade Script To Latest Build
Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:23 pm
Hi,
When I was trying to run upgrade on v2.1 for latest build I got message:
IonCube loaders are too old. Please, ask admin to update Ioncube loaders.
After asking admin this is what he said:
"the script expects IonCube loader v6.x probably and in order to use v6 on your server, we would have to convert to EasyApache 4 which will break nginx, cannot use nginx with EA4"
Currently using v5.1.1 IonCube on server. How do I go about this?
Regards,
When I was trying to run upgrade on v2.1 for latest build I got message:
IonCube loaders are too old. Please, ask admin to update Ioncube loaders.
After asking admin this is what he said:
"the script expects IonCube loader v6.x probably and in order to use v6 on your server, we would have to convert to EasyApache 4 which will break nginx, cannot use nginx with EA4"
Currently using v5.1.1 IonCube on server. How do I go about this?
Regards,