Page 1 of 1

Question Regarding Big Import File

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:57 am
by tubeman
Hi,
I have xvideos dump for videos but the csv file is over 3GB and I only want to import a certain category into the script based on keyword for example "College". Whats the best and fastest way to do this in SCJ. Do I need to change Upload Max Filesize on my server to over 3GB? Please let me know.Thanks.

Regards,

Re: Question Regarding Big Import File

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 am
by admin
I would do something like


cat file.cvs|grep college > new_file


and then just import new_file (as an import set, it's easier this way)

Re: Question Regarding Big Import File

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 pm
by tubeman
Thanks alot, that really helped.

Re: Question Regarding Big Import File

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:11 am
by admin
NP