Page 1 of 1

my trades disappeared!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 pm
by Fett
so I login.

see no errors in logs

see no warnings

my trades disappeared

wtf??

:shock: :oops: :shock: :oops:

Re: my trades disappeared!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:14 pm
by Fett
my God..

I set at cj settings --> other settings --> delete trade after 7 days of inactivity...


"Delete inactive traders (0 - do not delete), inactivity duration, days"


I have the terrible feeling that this text above is wrong and its not DAYS but its actually HOURS,

so when I put 7 there, it meant delete after 7 hours??

whatever is the case its buggy because it sasy in log:

- inactive trades (all of them) deleted after 168 hours inactivity

well, considering that I installed scj and added trades just jesterday, its impossible

please investigate

now I set 0 to this feature... I dont want to wake up on one day and see that scj deleted all my trades

:oops:

Re: my trades disappeared!!!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 am
by admin
What build do you use ?

Re: my trades disappeared!!!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 pm
by Fett
Build 201703201415