Page 1 of 1

nginx correct setup

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:40 am
by Fett
Greetings,

When in admin I see the proxy warning. I use nginx as reverse proxy with Apache as backend.

Its not very clear for me from the manual how can I fix this problem? It does say:

"How to fix: ask admin to pass ip in REAL_IP only. After you have it fixed make sure there's no field HTTP_FORWARED_FOR in /scj/admin/test.php"


Which (nginx) config files I have to edit and what to write there exactly?

This is (nginx plus apache) is a very common setup these days, would be nice to find a step 1-2-3

instructions of what to do exactly to set up SmartCJ with this configuration. Thank you!

Re: nginx correct setup

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:56 am
by admin
It actually depends of nginx setup you use
Do you do it all by yourself ?

Re: nginx correct setup

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:50 pm
by Fett
Yes. I have access to all config files. Where do I start?

Re: nginx correct setup

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:13 am
by admin
nginx.conf

and google "nginx adds forwared_for" + nginx mod_real_ip

Re: nginx correct setup

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:49 am
by Fett
will do, thanks

Re: nginx correct setup

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:02 pm
by admin
NP