Page 1 of 1

v2 questions about trade traffic system

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:25 pm
by Kelevra
Hi,
I only use smartcj for tradding traffic.. then, I have a few question about v2

Is The network stats avaiable to show up in sites with v1 > v2 or is there some conflict and I need to upgrade all my sites to v2 to keep using this feature?

Is there any big change about the trade traffic system in v2?

Can I keep using it with another script, like Smartthumbs.... moving index.php to couting hits without the include code?

Re: v2 questions about trade traffic system

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:09 am
by admin
Is The network stats avaiable to show up in sites with v1 > v2 or is there some conflict and I need to upgrade all my sites to v2 to keep using this feature?

you can use a separate admin for 1.x scripts and another one for 2.x

Is there any big change about the trade traffic system in v2?
mostly - counting hits w\o rotation parameter
Can I keep using it with another script, like Smartthumbs.... moving index.php to couting hits without the include code?
I think yes.