Deleted feed
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:39 am
Hello,
I would like to add xhamster deleted feed to Import Sets. I would like to link directly to the feed ( hosted on their server ) because it is updated.
So i can't use cut.php script because i would need to host the file on my server and it would delete 500 videos each time. When the file gets empty i would need to reupload a new updated file again.
And i can't use the file directly because it's too big ( 30 mb ).
What would be the solution?
I would like to add xhamster deleted feed to Import Sets. I would like to link directly to the feed ( hosted on their server ) because it is updated.
So i can't use cut.php script because i would need to host the file on my server and it would delete 500 videos each time. When the file gets empty i would need to reupload a new updated file again.
And i can't use the file directly because it's too big ( 30 mb ).
What would be the solution?