Page 1 of 2

Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:04 am
by rax
When there are too many domains on trade page, in the 1000's, the page takes very long to load and is now not loading at all, resulting in a 500 Internal Server Error.

How can I limit the number of domains/trades listed on trade page to prevent this from happening?

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:02 am
by admin
Actually it should work even if you have 1000 traders
Do you have a lot of feeders ?

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:35 pm
by rax
Yes. There are 1000's of feeder trades and the page times out with a 500 internal server error. How do I fix this? Can I limit the number of trades displayed?

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:38 pm
by admin
I think the best way is to delete feeders .. i don't think you gonna walk though 10000's of trader

Code: Select all

delete from traders where ta = 7

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:28 pm
by rax
I already have 6000 feeders.

Where at do I execute this code? And what does the ta = 7 mean? Is there a way to delete only feeders that have sent me less than 5 uniques?

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:33 pm
by admin
You need to execute it in mysql.

More then 5 would be a bit more complicated. You can just wait a day and get those with 5+ hits

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:12 pm
by rax
what does ta = 7 mean?

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:14 pm
by rax
The majority of feeders are domains that have sent me less than 5 uniques. How would I only delete those?

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:47 am
by admin
ta = 7 means feeders only

Re: Trade Page Timeout

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:31 am
by rax
I'm now having the same issue as the member in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92412

On page 2 of that thread you asked him for admin access, and told him that he manually deleted trades from traders table but not the day table. Also telling him that next time to delete the traders from the admin panel. How did you do this for him from the admin area if the trade page isn't loading?