Date Timezone
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:22 pm
Hello,
I moved to a new server
1) I get this error:
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /data/www/domain.com/html/scj/includes/libs/tpl_functions.php on line 0
I already set date.timezone = "Europe/Paris" in php.ini and restarted httpd and nginx.
I also updated script to latest version.
2) Is it possible to run smartcj on only nginx server? ( no apache). What modifications do i have to make?
Where are located all htaccess i need to change?
I moved to a new server
1) I get this error:
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /data/www/domain.com/html/scj/includes/libs/tpl_functions.php on line 0
I already set date.timezone = "Europe/Paris" in php.ini and restarted httpd and nginx.
I also updated script to latest version.
2) Is it possible to run smartcj on only nginx server? ( no apache). What modifications do i have to make?
Where are located all htaccess i need to change?