Page 1 of 2

Moving to a new server

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm
by happydg
Hello,

To move a site to a new server:

- I install scj on the new server
- I import database
- I transfer /scj/thumbs files.

Is there anything else to do?

Thank you.

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:35 am
by admin
Hi,
no, it should be enough unless you have some extra rewrites or lines in common.php
In this case you'll have to copy them as well.

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:51 pm
by happydg
About http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=nginx&s[]=nginx

I moved to new server. REMOTE_ADDR is good I don't have REAL_IP in test.php. SERVER_ADDR is 127.0.0.1.

But i don't have any error in scj admin main page. I can let it this way?

Thank you.

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:42 am
by admin
It's ok.

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:09 pm
by happydg
I moved to a new server. But it doesn't grab new thumbs. I have no error in the admin main page. Convert is installed, cron are running. I tried to import new galleries but they remain in stats To Grab. Path to IM seems good.

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:20 am
by admin
Anything in preload.log ?
cron running ?

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:58 am
by happydg
Cron is running:

Proload.log is saying:

2016-09-20 11:55 Processing http://www.redtube.com/1634092 (276847) (0.083396911621094, 0.083396911621094)
2016-09-20 11:55 Total images 1 (0.086195945739746, 0.0027990341186523)
2016-09-20 11:55 Downloading img http://thumbs.cdn.redtube.com/media/vid ... 2_015r.jpg (../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp) (0.087541103363037, 0.001345157623291)
2016-09-20 11:55 Source Size 7375 (0.11152195930481, 0.023980855941772)
2016-09-20 11:55 Process thumb (CF: 1) (0.11166405677795, 0.00014209747314453)
2016-09-20 11:55 Creating thumb ../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp (300x225) (PF: 1, Orig: 320x240) (0.11237287521362, 0.00070881843566895)
2016-09-20 11:55 Make thumb ../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp (0.11258006095886, 0.00020718574523926)
2016-09-20 11:55 Copy ../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp, ../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp.jpg.tmp.jpg (0.11269497871399, 0.00011491775512695)
2016-09-20 11:55 Creating thumb (../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp.jpg.tmp.jpg -> ../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp.jpg) (0.11286497116089, 0.00016999244689941)
2016-09-20 11:55 Identify /usr/local/bin//identify -verbose ../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp.jpg.tmp.jpg (0.11298394203186, 0.00011897087097168)
2016-09-20 11:55 IM detect size identify: no decode delegate for this image format `JPEG' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/508.
(0.13639092445374, 0.023406982421875)
2016-09-20 11:55 Error image size at ../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp.jpg.tmp.jpg (0.13719391822815, 0.00080299377441406)
2016-09-20 11:55 Can not make thumb ../tmp/002bb208f75bffd4e54b80d67ab80f9c3.tmp (0.13736391067505, 0.00016999244689941)
2016-09-20 11:55 Deleting source item (0.13752102851868, 0.00015711784362793)

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:03 am
by admin
But you insist that " they remain in stats To Grab" ?

are you sure ?

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:29 am
by happydg
Maybe the problem is in imagemagick? no decode delegate for this image format `JPEG' ?

Re: Moving to a new server

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:35 am
by admin
at least thumbs should be moved from status "to_grab" to "grab_error"

Anyway - yes, looks like there's a problem with IM