Page 1 of 2

Models List

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:44 pm
by happydg
Hello,

1) I noticed seperator doesn't work on <model_list num=1-3 separator=", ">

EDIT: Sorry it works.

2) I would like to add this text "model:" before models list only if the gallery contains models. What should be the php code to do this? I tried this but it doesn't work.

<?php if ('<!--model_list-->') { ?>model:<?php } else { ?><?php } ?>

Edit: Solution is <?php if ('<!--MODEL_1_NAME-->' == true) {

Thank you.

Re: Models List

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:12 pm
by happydg
3) If i don't have a model photo, is there tag to use a random video thumb ( or best ctr video thumb ) of the model? So i don't have to add a photo to each model.

Re: Models List

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:35 am
by admin
Edit: Solution is <?php if ('<!--MODEL_1_NAME-->' == true) {
A really good solution! I didn't think about it.

Random video: unfortunately, at first step we process tags and then execute php
So in this case we'd have to preselect a thumb for each gallery at a page, and only after that check if we really needed it.

A good solution would be to add DocumentError 404 for model thumbs

Re: Models List

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:25 pm
by happydg
You should add a tag for model ( for example: <!--MODEL_thumb--> )

which use the best thumb of the model like this:

http://www.tubepornstars.com/ --> http://www.tubepornstars.com/%2522Nicol ... 7/c/1/p/0/

Re: Models List

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:04 pm
by admin
Rotation - settings - system thumbs

Re: Models List

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:49 pm
by happydg
3) I imported a models database to make a pornstars directory. Is there anyway to delete galleries which don't belong to any models?

Re: Models List

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:21 am
by admin
No, there's no button like that ..

Re: Models List

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:14 pm
by happydg
Would it be possible to add an option to delete all videos not containing models in Rotation - Special?

It would be a great option to run sites like http://www.tubepornstars.com/ . I would keep the database light and keep the galleries needed.

Thank you.

Re: Models List

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:05 am
by admin
PM admin area plz or mysqldump so I can test it at localhost

Re: Models List

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:43 am
by happydg
PM sent.