Page 1 of 1

import of tubes

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:05 pm
by erosmembers
Hi,

is it possible to import galleries of 5 sponsors in one group (this is not a problem :-) ) , but as result I would have the list of sponsor's galleries from sponsor a, sponsor b, sponsor c, sponsor d, sponsor e, sponsor a, sponsor b,...and so on.

Does it make sense, that every click counting should not affect the sequence of sponsors?

Please let us discuss this...

Re: import of tubes

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:26 am
by admin
When you import galleries you can assign a sponsor to each and then select galleries based on that info, yes.

Re: import of tubes

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:50 am
by erosmembers
okay, then I have e.g. 5 sponsors in one group.

But how do I output the order of sponsor a, sponsor b, sponsor c, sponsor a, sponsor b, sponsor c, ...

Re: import of tubes

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:21 pm
by admin
by adding &sponsor_id=.. to url