Page 1 of 2

Tube Import

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:26 am
by erosmembers
I have defined a a Set in "Gallery Import Wizard".
Then I have defined a keyword e.g. cumshot In "Group Settings"->"Filter Keywords" of my new group that is used in "Gallery Import Wizard".
Now I see that I have imported all galleries without keyword cumshot.

Is this the wrong position to filter import?
Or what did I do wrong to filter Sets in "Gallery Import Wizard"?

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:07 am
by admin
Just to make sure I got you

Do you expect that all galleries added to that group should have a copy of filter keywords ?

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:50 pm
by erosmembers
A copy of filter keywords? What do you mean?
I would like to import only galleries with the matching filter keyword.

The import of galleries is not matched against "Group Settings"->"Filter Keywords" ?

I would not have all galleries from import, only matching Tags or Keyword in Title.

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:38 pm
by admin
Ok
Give me an example plz
like a gallery with description ... was added using filter keywords ... and got into a group ... where the keywords are ...

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:12 pm
by erosmembers
Let me try to explain my example:

- tube import from xHamster
- feed export link from xHamster containing category Teens
- defining of import set (here I can not set filter keywords)
- defining group Cumming Teens
- this new set should be imported to this group, but not all Teen videos. I want to import only videos that containing cum in tags.

Where do I have to set this keyword filter for a group?

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:22 am
by admin
If you'd like to import using filter keywords - you should select filter keywords as a group when you import galleries.

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:59 am
by erosmembers
Do you mean setting "Filter Keywords" in Group Settings of ID x?

I tried following:
TubeImport->Import Galleries->No
TubeImport->Filter Keywords->cum
All galleries were imported from the IMPORT SET.

Second try:
TubeImport->Import Galleries->Yes
TubeImport->Filter Keywords->cum
TubeImport->Tubes, comma separated->xhamster.com
Now galleries with cum were imported. But I have to use your TubeImport instead of IMPORT SET.

What did I wrong to filter?

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:44 pm
by admin
When you import galleries there's a field called 'groups' - you should set it to "filter keywords"

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:46 pm
by erosmembers
Do you mean in "IMPORT SET" setting "Group"->"Based on filter keywords(beta)"?

Please could you explain it a little bit?

With this option I can not decide in what category the import should go?

Re: Tube Import

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:48 pm
by admin
Right

or I don't understand what you want to do.

You want to set a group but to use filter keywords at the same time ..