Page 1 of 1
mass edit for title
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:40 pm
by erosmembers
I see "Mass Edit" function that requires an URL to update.
Is it possible to edit title of all galleries or of a group of galleries?
I would like to replace e.g. an exclamation mark in title.
Re: mass edit for title
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:01 am
by admin
I think that doesn't make any sense to have the same title for all galleries ..
You can do you right in DB thou ..
Re: mass edit for title
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:01 am
by erosmembers
I would like to replace only a single character like !
I do not want to have same titles.
Re: mass edit for title
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:14 am
by admin
List thumbs - Massedit - Search and replace
Re: mass edit for title
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:28 am
by erosmembers
What do I have to set for e.g. Field "Alt text":
"Search for:" there I set "!"
Replace with: I want the old title without !
Re: mass edit for title
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 pm
by admin
It's search and replace
There's no function just to add something.
if a string ends with let's say "asd." you can search for "asd." and replace it with "asd!"