Page 1 of 1

Tube import

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:46 pm
by erosmembers
I have done a tube import with your build in function.
I see import from e.g. porntelecast.com with source url
http://www.porntelecast.com/movies/3905 ... n_fucking/

I can not see this page.
So what did I wrong? Or did I import old movies?

Please could you tell me, what Tube sites are available for import?

Re: Tube import

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:22 am
by admin
it says
Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3

SELECT * FROM `mdl_channels` WHERE id=(SELECT cid FROM mdl_sets WHERE id =)

Filename: models/Movies_model.php

Line Number: 108
so it means an error at their site and there's nothing you could do about it.

Re: Tube import

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:03 am
by erosmembers
But their site the domain is working.
So why do I get this import data from you?

Re: Tube import

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:13 am
by admin
You should refer this error to their support.
There's nothing I can do about it.