Page 1 of 2
Filter Keywords
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:58 pm
by happydg
Hello,
1) In filter keywords you say:
”“ if you want to find 2 words together , for example “word1 word2” will work in this case word1 word2 zzzz, but won't for word1 zzz word2, as in this case those 2 words are not together.
I notice it works with ”“, but will it also work with "" ?
2) Also i want to do mass editing via excel so one word in filter keywords will also get "". Will it work?
For example:
"Amateur"|"Home Made" in filter keywords of a group.
Thank you.
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:06 pm
by admin
1. do you want to use another " ? Or I didn't get you question ?
2. yes, it should work.
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:29 pm
by happydg
1) ”“ and "" aren't the same carachters. I would like to know if i use "", will it work?
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:08 am
by admin
You need the one with code 22
What's the point to use another quotes ?
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:16 pm
by happydg
I'm switching from tags to groups. I mass added groups with filter keywords. I have 30k galleries. For example, tags anal have about 4000 galleries but groups anal have only 90 galleries.
Tags white list synonyms is the same as groups filter keywords. In Anal filters keywords i have: "Assfucking"|"Buttfucking".
I'm wondering if i should also add Anal? So filter keywords would be: "Anal"|"Assfucking"|"Buttfucking"?
Thank you.
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:24 pm
by admin
Did you click reassign groups ?
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:47 pm
by happydg
I mass added groups with filter keywords.
I went to Rotation - Specials and clicked on Reset Thumbs Categories and Init Tube Categories.
Should i do something else?
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:20 pm
by admin
No, did you check the log ? does it say that galleries have been processed ?
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:22 pm
by happydg
It says: ReSet Categories - Done. Also groups gals numbers haven't been updated for more than 2 hours so i guess it's done. That's why i'm wondering if i should add the group name in the filter keywords also.
Re: Filter Keywords
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:25 pm
by admin
Ok, so what keywords and what gallery description that has been not assigned to that group ?