Page 1 of 1

Linking to external db fails.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:57 am
by alexscj
Hello,

for some reason I can't link to an external db, always getting this sort of message:

Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Mysql error:: 1062 (Duplicate entry '2041781-0' for key 'PRIMARY') (ext_db_link) in query INSERT INTO `rot_gallery_stats14` SELECT * FROM `rot_gallery_stats`

(the duplicate entry is not always the same)

(Master and children are on the same server)

Anyway I can "manually" fix this ?

I copied the content of rot_gallery_stats over to the rot_gallery_stats* but I'm getting "Add groups in Rotation - Groups" on child SCJ so something else is needed.

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:01 am
by admin
Make sure you don't have any galleries to grab in queue at that moment.
It should help.

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:08 am
by alexscj
I have 60k galleries in "to-grab" status.

If I stop the crons from running when linking to the external db will it help or this won't make a difference?

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:10 am
by alexscj
Or maybe setting "Grabber settings" to 0 per minute at the master will help?

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:11 am
by admin
Yes, it should help too.
but wait some time after you stop crontab task because you might still have running grabbers.

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:37 pm
by alexscj
All good, it worked, thanks!

Re: Linking to external db fails.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:10 pm
by admin
You are welcome )