Page 1 of 2
Move full images to different server
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:55 am
by rax
I have an image site using custom galleries. I want to move the full images to a different server but keep current thumb rotation stats. How do I do this?
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:58 am
by admin
1. copy\move scj/thumbs folder to a new server
2. rotation - settings - alt host set it to newserver.com
that's it.
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:04 pm
by rax
Where do I edit full images?
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:28 am
by admin
Full images of a custom gallery ?
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:27 pm
by rax
yes
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:53 pm
by admin
List thumb - edit gallery link
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:55 pm
by rax
Again not talking about thumbs here but the full images. How do I edit and replace the full image.
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:06 pm
by admin
There's no way to edit it
Nobody ever asked about it.
Why do you need it ?
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:41 am
by rax
To replace it with a better quality image while maintaining thumbs for rotation. Also would like to switch to hotlink instead of self host. Seems like a basic feature to be able to reupload an image. Why not add the field to replace main image in "mass edit"?
Re: Move full images to different server
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:01 am
by admin
You can simply regrab a gallery with new options (hotlink images) and that's it.