Can I selectively trade traffic from any elements on a site?
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:39 pm
This is an exact copy of another post, but I added it as a separate thread, according to the advice:
--->
This is a little general, but can I selectively enable / disable traffic trading from every element on the site (like thumb, title, text link). Like lets say I have 100 thumbs, and I want to selectively trade traffic only from certain 38 of them, or only 38 certain text links, out of a hundred (as an example / theoretically).
I am thinking about working on something like DefineBabe.com / BabesAndStars.com type of site, and I would like to make sure this will be a good enough choice for a CMS.
Thanks.
--->
This is a little general, but can I selectively enable / disable traffic trading from every element on the site (like thumb, title, text link). Like lets say I have 100 thumbs, and I want to selectively trade traffic only from certain 38 of them, or only 38 certain text links, out of a hundred (as an example / theoretically).
I am thinking about working on something like DefineBabe.com / BabesAndStars.com type of site, and I would like to make sure this will be a good enough choice for a CMS.
Thanks.