Buying traffic to a SmartCj site

total21

Buying traffic to a SmartCj site

Post by total21 »

I am not sure if somebody can tell me how this part works. I set up a SmartCj.com site, get some trades, and after that I know that I need to buy traffic (assuming that I don't have like 100 other sites, and I can feed it to the new site, lets say). This starts the trades going, makes them stick. With this I am wondering, whether I do it just one time, or once per month lets say, or do I do it continuously. What is the dynamic of this. Does it work that I buy a certain amount of traffic, and this lasts for a month or two, or do I need to literally get some amount of traffic every day, or every other day? There may be some stats in the program associated with this. What I would be looking for, as far as this?

Thanks.
Ajay

Re: Buying traffic to a SmartCj site

Post by Ajay »

I'm curious about this as well total21, as I'm also new to traffic trading.
Building a pure text link CJ site with no content.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

See it as an offline store

I have a store.
Do I buy ads for it just once ? every month?

So it all depends on your store.
If you offer something unique - visitors will come again every day\month
otherwise you have to come up with an idea why they should come to you and not other 10005000 stores around
Don't forget to run script update
total21

Post by total21 »

Thanks for the answers. I am planning to work on top quality site. I think that one very good / standing out is better than 10 average (good graphic design, something like Bravo Media Group or Croco sites, lets say).

I guess it would be important to keep adding new content every day, select good pictures and videos from sponsors, things like that, and not just random stuff. I heard that little or no ads is good, especially at the beginning, so I may take this path (and possibly send some clicks to one of the brokers, for some income).

So with something like this, lets say I have 10 trading partners set up, very first trades for the domain. Like I said before, I know that I need to buy traffic at this point. Even though the site may be very good, I most likely wont get too many people to it to begin with (0 traffic from search, no referral or direct traffic, all these should grow over time).

I know that I may get like 100 or 200 or even 500 people a day from other places or search, so I wont need to buy that much traffic, obviously, if any traffic overall. But if I have no traffic, how do I start that? With the above description, would I go to Traffic Holder or Traffic Shop and get like 1,000 every day, or maybe more. Or maybe 2,000 but every other day, I am not sure. Just buy that 1,000 per day, maybe for the first month, would this work? What are the general best practices of doing this?
DanS2

Post by DanS2 »

Decide on a monthly budget you want to spend on feeder traffic to get the trades going.
Devide it by 30 and than devide it by 24.
Now you have an hourly budget.

Place an order on a broker like trafficholder and set you hourly maximum accordingly.

You want feeder traffic that is steady to feed your trades when you start out.
If you spend all your budget on the first day, it is highly likely your traffic trades die withouthout further feeding.
total21

Post by total21 »

Thanks for the info. What could be a good monthly budget for a good quality traffic trading site (ie: http://YoungLeafs.com, http://BravoLatina.com)? I don't have too much for it, at this point (I have like $1.5k saved up). I can work, but I don't have endless amounts of money to put into this.
DanS2

Post by DanS2 »

Start small, and see what kind of traffic works for your site.
I would propably buy like 100hits/h from a source, see how it goes.
Drop the order if the prod sucks and replace it with a new test order.
Scale up good prod feeds as you need it.
And keep testing new sites.

Dont buy a niche traffic, buy by domains. Look for similar sites like yours.
If the seller site has smaller thumbs than your own, its a good sign that the traffic MIGHT work for you.