Page 1 of 1

Multilingual

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:12 am
by DanS2
Is there an english documentation how to set it up?
I only find russian in the wiki.

Re: Multilingual

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:25 pm
by admin
I'll write a description in English and let you know

Re: Multilingual

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:09 pm
by admin
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=multilingual_sites

Take a look here plz if you have any questions.

Re: Multilingual

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:34 pm
by DanS2
Thank you!

I am a little hestitant, since it is like a new slave for every language.
If I have 6 sites and 10 languages, its like having 60 slaves.
Would need a super server for that..

Re: Multilingual

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:39 pm
by admin
Well, not 100% the same.
Anyway you can create 1 multilingual, then second and so on and stop when you see that a server is loaded.