Page 1 of 3

Dynamic Skim

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:43 am
by DanS2
I would like to try to use the dynamic skim.
But I dont quite understand how it works.

If I want to maintain a 130% return to trades, and if the return drops under it I want to send all clciks to trades is this the right setting?

Hourly return < 130 1 0

Is the calculation based on uniques or raw?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:51 am
by DanS2
Can patterns be used in dynamic skim?

Like 0,0,sell,0
if I still want to sell to broker if the dynamic skim is in effect?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:07 am
by admin
You need 'hourly prod total'

Yes, you can use patterns there

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:37 pm
by DanS2
Do you mean HOURLY PROD TRADE instead of return?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:46 pm
by DanS2
What I want to achieve is that

Out (just to trades, not including sell redirects) / U.In (from Trades) is always > 1.3

and if it drops below, I want a skim 0.

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:07 pm
by admin
Sorry, yes, I meant to trade

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:11 am
by DanS2
This is somehow not working as I would like.

E,g, this formula
$total[day][thishouro]/($total[day][thishouru]+1)*100

Should give me the return ratio based on uniques for this hour.

The script calculation returns this:
2015-05-24 03:07:01 : [Dynamic Skim] $total[day][thishouro]/($total[day][thishouru]+1)*100 (20.350877193) < 100 -> set skim to 0 (0)

and the hourly trade stats say this at the moment:
Out to trades 49
Uniques from trades 82

so the calculation should be 49/(82+1)*100
so the calculated output should be 59.036

Or am I using the wrong variables?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:53 pm
by admin
Do mean $total or you need trade only ?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:57 am
by DanS2
I need trade only

I want trade uniques and outs to trade, not including sell outs.
Any way to do that?

Re: Dynamic Skim

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:46 pm
by admin
Unfortunately we have only 'total' right now

Do you use version 1.51 or 2.1 ?