Page 1 of 2

Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:37 am
by DanS2
All my related gallery thumbs seem to be thumbs with no clicks.
Is there any way to have nice clickable thumbs as related thumbs?

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:04 pm
by admin
What version and what do you use for related thumbs ?

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:56 pm
by DanS2
Build 201501121623

I am just using this
<!--default_1-60-->

and set to group

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:02 pm
by admin
So in related you see thumbs with low ctr from that group?

are you sure ?

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:02 pm
by DanS2
actually its set to "by all tags"

what would give me the most clickable thumbs?

thing is, that I want to feed a no-skim site, sending traffic to embeds from skimming slaves.
But I need higher CTR from the related thumbs to make it work.

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:04 pm
by DanS2
well, I changed layout slightly, not showing views now, but when it was showing clicks or views, all related thumbs always had 0.

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:13 pm
by admin
'All tags' selects random tags so maybe be those galleries don't have any clicks right now ..
let's select by tags ot group so we can track it and check it again ?
don't forget about cache

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:20 pm
by DanS2
ok, I will be switching to group

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 pm
by admin
ok

Re: Related thumbs

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:16 pm
by DanS2
I switched like 50 minutes ago, so it should have rebuilt now.
The first related thumb of the top video has 0 clicks and 1 view (most likely me)
Second the same.