Master / Slave Question
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:30 am
Hi,
is it possible to run niche sites from one master database?
The niche slave sites would be not multicat tubes, but rather be like a normal tubes.
So no categories on the index.
Last time I tried, even though I disabled groups I didnt want to show, the galleries or videos still show up on the index, its just that it doesnt show the groups not wanted.
Is there any way I can do that from one database?
is it possible to run niche sites from one master database?
The niche slave sites would be not multicat tubes, but rather be like a normal tubes.
So no categories on the index.
Last time I tried, even though I disabled groups I didnt want to show, the galleries or videos still show up on the index, its just that it doesnt show the groups not wanted.
Is there any way I can do that from one database?