Page 1 of 1
main settings
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:47 pm
by rax
How long does it take for scj to update when changes are made in rotation>settings>main settings?
Re: main settings
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:03 pm
by admin
It is saved in the DB right away.
On site - depends on your cache time from rotation - settings.
Re: main settings
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:29 pm
by rax
Thx for the reply, I had figured out what wasn't causing my sites to update. I always forget I'm using redis as caching system. Changes in scj>settings took around 24hrs to update on site. Solution as you know is editing redis settings on this line
to a different value makes the site update its cache instantly.
Re: main settings
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:37 pm
by admin
Yes, you can also check out rotation - special - clear cache
Re: main settings
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:43 pm
by rax
I've seen that before but it has this warning so I never used it:
Clear ALL Cache
Note ! Never do this on site with high traffic
Re: main settings
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:30 pm
by admin
Yes, basically changing redis db number does the same )