Page 1 of 1

The mysql extension is deprecated

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:29 pm
by happydg
Hello,

I changed server and got this message at the top of: http://hornyshemalevideos.com/.

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/corky/domains/hornyshemalevideos.com/public_html/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php on line 11

I upgraded to the lastest smartcj version, cleaned cache, but still has the problem.

I have MySQL 5.6.22 and Php 5.5.20.

Re: The mysql extension is deprecated

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:13 pm
by happydg
I had to downgrade it to php 5.4 to make the message disappear.

Re: The mysql extension is deprecated

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:00 pm
by admin
Нуыб they decided to get rid of mysql extension in php 6 so it exists in 5.5 but says that it will be removed.

We are working on a new version that won't require mysql extension.