crontab question
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:34 pm
Hi,
I'm running 41 slaves and 1 master on 1 server, I read in wiki to spread load across a minute I need to put all 82 cron commands with sleeps in a scj.sh file and add this file to crontab:
*/1 * * * * cd /path_to_sh_file/ ; sh scj.sh
But after having done that, do I need to delete all the 82 commands in my DirectAdmin Cronjobs?
So that there is only the 1 above file there?
Otherwise it looks to me that the cronjobs are run twice: still in DirectAdmin Cronjobs as before and also running via scj.sh.
Thanks.
I'm running 41 slaves and 1 master on 1 server, I read in wiki to spread load across a minute I need to put all 82 cron commands with sleeps in a scj.sh file and add this file to crontab:
*/1 * * * * cd /path_to_sh_file/ ; sh scj.sh
But after having done that, do I need to delete all the 82 commands in my DirectAdmin Cronjobs?
So that there is only the 1 above file there?
Otherwise it looks to me that the cronjobs are run twice: still in DirectAdmin Cronjobs as before and also running via scj.sh.
Thanks.