Page 1 of 1

unique prod

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:38 pm
by rax
Anyway to check prod for unique visitors?

Example, trade send me 10 unique visitors, 10 clicks, 100% prod. This could mean 1 visitor clicked 10 times, or 10 visitors clicked 1 time each. Any stat that can tell me prod of uniques that clicked at least once?

Re: unique prod

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:53 pm
by admin

Re: unique prod

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 am
by rax
I had done this earlier today as I thought it might be an option, but reading into this line I wasn't sure:
This parameter shows % of surfers who does more then 1 (or 2,3 and so on) clicks.
Can you confirm if next click setting is "1", than only that 1st click by each unique visitor is counted and not 2nd, 3rd and so on?

Re: unique prod

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:59 am
by admin
Yes, it should be this way.