Page 1 of 1

V 1.51: GNB error?

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:12 pm
by oceanude
Hi,

Since my updates yesterday from V1.50 to V1.51 all my sites display Quality.CLK: 100% Good (only green bar, no blue or red bar). It seems like more than just a visual bug since traffic is dropping and trades sending bad countries get more traffic now.

I checked trades Stats>GeoIP, they show country incoming and clicks correctly.
I checked Quality Settings, it shows same GNB country-settings/discounts as before, and "Trade by country quality" is set to Yes.

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:15 pm
by admin
Give it a day - it will recalculate these stats.

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:51 pm
by oceanude
Now 48h since update and still 100%G-0%N-0%B on all sites, I think this bug won't get away by itself.
I tested a trade between 2 updated sites: send only Bad Country to each other, but they keep sending normal G-N-B.
If mod_GEOIP worked on V1.50, it should work on V1.51 to, right?

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:31 pm
by admin
Ok, send me access to admin area, i'll check it.

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 pm
by oceanude
I ran update again as you pm-ed me and GNB is now normally functioning, thanks.

Re: V 1.51: GNB error?

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 pm
by admin
Great, thank you