Page 1 of 1

Import does not crop

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:31 am
by oceanude
Hello,

When I Import new videos to embed, I set "Copy and resize using CropProfile"
using CropProfile: -filter Sinc -modulate 105,110,100 -unsharp 1.0x1.0+0.1 -enhance -strip -quality 85

But the imported thumb in /scj/thumbs/ is not cropped, just copied.
When I search the imported video in "List Thumbs" and do "Edit Thumb" > "Create Thumb" > "Save Selected", the copied thumb in /scj/thumbs/ is correctly replaced by the cropped version.

Why does my "Import" not crop correctly? Is there some setting somewhere in SmartCJ I should adjust also?

Thanks.

Re: Import does not crop

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:10 pm
by admin
What version\build do you use ?

Re: Import does not crop

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:53 pm
by oceanude
V 1.50 - Build 201402240856

Re: Import does not crop

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:07 pm
by admin
The version you use is a bit outdated and the problem might be solved already.
Please, run update
if it does not hep - send me access to admin area plz

Re: Import does not crop

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm
by oceanude
Yes, cropping works fine now after updating to V1.51, thanks.

Re: Import does not crop

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:00 pm
by admin
NP