Page 1 of 1

Hide scj directory

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 am
by happydg
Hello,

I want to setup a new site ( not setup yet ). How to hide scj directory from google?

Thank you.

Re: Hide scj directory

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:31 am
by admin
Let's start from "how does it find this folder" ?
I think that if you don't link to a folder somehow - google have to tools to find out that you have that folder.
What do you think?

Re: Hide scj directory

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:57 am
by happydg
I'm not an expert. I was told to hide directory.

I also see the thread here but i don't speak russian: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=90969

Thank you.

Re: Hide scj directory

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:52 pm
by admin
Ok, i can advise you on how to do something as soon as you can explain what do you mean by "hide it"

Re: Hide scj directory

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:06 am
by happydg
For example using "new" instead of "scj" folder?

Thank you.

Re: Hide scj directory

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:50 am
by admin
Yes, you can rename folder.

Don't forget to change path in common.php, includes/config.php and .htaccess