Page 1 of 1

Trade Formula

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 pm
by dmnk
What's the default trade formula on Smart CJ? Mine is modified and I don't have the default formula.

Also is it possible to give weight to countries? like sending 1 hit back from good countries for 10 incoming hits from bad countries? From what I see in admin it's only possible to return based on country groups.

Re: Trade Formula

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:41 pm
by admin
TOTAL_OWED*0.2 + HOUR_OWED*0.3 +HOUR_HITS*0 + HOUR_TRADE_PROD*0.2+HOUR_PROD*0.1 + TOTAL_HITS*0.1 + TOTAL_TRADE_PROD*0+TOTAL_PROD*0 +TOTAL_OUT2CLICK*0 + HOUR_OUT2CLICK*0 + TOTAL_RELOWN*0 + HOUR_RELOWN*0


You can try discounts

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=qua ... ]=discount

Re: Trade Formula

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:30 pm
by dmnk
What's the difference between giving discount to countries in combination with good/normal/bad country groups VS. just giving discount to bad countries?

Also does "Trade by country quality (good\normal\bad)" need to be set to YES if I just give discount to some countries and not group countries into good/normal/bad?

Re: Trade Formula

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:36 pm
by admin
No difference here, just a way to set a discount to a set of countries in 1 field.

No need to set that option too.

Re: Trade Formula

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:39 pm
by dmnk
So if "Trade by country quality (good\normal\bad)" is NO
And I give discount to the group of "Bad countries" does it work?

Re: Trade Formula

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:47 pm
by admin
It should