Page 1 of 1

URLs without "/55x1x120327" ?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:26 am
by oceanude
Hi,

My internal links look like:
mytube.com/category/4/Amateur/ctr/1/?images/55x1x120327
mytube.com/gallery/best-pussy/index.html?56x5x99704#.U32rHsc-OS4

How can I make them look like:
mytube.com/category/4/Amateur/ctr/1/?images/
mytube.com/gallery/best-pussy/index.html

Thanks.

Re: URLs without "/55x1x120327" ?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 am
by admin
Edit templates and remove thumb_link
But in this case it won't count thumbs' CTR

Re: URLs without "/55x1x120327" ?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:23 pm
by oceanude
Counting thumbs CTR is essential, so simply remove thumb_link isn't a good option.

I ask because when I search Google "site:mytube.com" I get 1000s gallery results like
"http://www.google.com/....url=http://my ... 56x5x99704"

Clicking them activates skimming (due to the "?56x5x99704" addons isn't it?), which makes 75% of potential Google traffic directly going to trades instead of going to my galleries. A big traffic loss when Google decides to index my new tube later on.

Can I make Google index my gallery pages without the "?56x5x99704" addons?

Re: URLs without "/55x1x120327" ?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:24 pm
by admin

Re: URLs without "/55x1x120327" ?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:59 pm
by oceanude
So I must add into the header of content_page template:
<link rel="canonical" href="http://mytube.com/gallery/<!--GALLERY_S ... index.html" />

And into content_list template:
<link rel="canonical" href="http://mytube.com/category/<!--CATEGORY ... -->/ctr/1/" />
What about /ctr/2/, /ctr/3/, etc, how include category pages into this 1 canonical in content_list template?

Re: URLs without "/55x1x120327" ?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:48 pm
by admin
You can use variables from GET
like $_GET['page'] = current page