Export Trades Error Using GA
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:02 am
Hi,
When I am exporting trades using GA I am getting many errors and trades do not get exported to selected sites. I am getting these errors while exporting:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Mysql error:: 1054 (Unknown column 'trade_poke_status' in 'field list') (db_link) in query insert ignore into traders (td, tpassword, tn, tdesc, tu, ti, tni, te, signup_ip, trat, keep_ratio, ta, thf, tforce_minute, tff, sforce_amount, sforce_hours, boost_force, personal_boost_force, normal_boost_force, tt, taf, tafa, tafh, tafd, tafl, tafu, taft, ttin, tgroup, signuptime, tnew, tcomment, tmax, tsupport, tsupport_line, tzeroin, tattempt, tsupportcount, ttop, tuselimit, tlimit, max_prod_limit, tget_exout, tsend_cheat, tcheat_url, tsend_proxy, tproxy_url, tstart_limit, texout_stop, texout_start, tforcedown_hours, tforcedown_amount, tsuspend_hours, tsuspend_amount, tsuspend_prod_percent, tsuspend_prod_hours, system_trade, tsmart_info, thout_limit, tuse_scheme, tskimming, tscheme, tfirst_click, tantiblock, top_position, trow_color, ext_stats_next_check, thumb_create_next_run, personal_page, traffic_quality_in, traffic_quality_out, traffic_quality_to_trade, traffic_sell_ in /home/amateuri/public_html/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php on line 62
Using V 1.51 Build 201404071314
Any Idea why this is happening? Please let me know. Thanks.
Regards,
When I am exporting trades using GA I am getting many errors and trades do not get exported to selected sites. I am getting these errors while exporting:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Mysql error:: 1054 (Unknown column 'trade_poke_status' in 'field list') (db_link) in query insert ignore into traders (td, tpassword, tn, tdesc, tu, ti, tni, te, signup_ip, trat, keep_ratio, ta, thf, tforce_minute, tff, sforce_amount, sforce_hours, boost_force, personal_boost_force, normal_boost_force, tt, taf, tafa, tafh, tafd, tafl, tafu, taft, ttin, tgroup, signuptime, tnew, tcomment, tmax, tsupport, tsupport_line, tzeroin, tattempt, tsupportcount, ttop, tuselimit, tlimit, max_prod_limit, tget_exout, tsend_cheat, tcheat_url, tsend_proxy, tproxy_url, tstart_limit, texout_stop, texout_start, tforcedown_hours, tforcedown_amount, tsuspend_hours, tsuspend_amount, tsuspend_prod_percent, tsuspend_prod_hours, system_trade, tsmart_info, thout_limit, tuse_scheme, tskimming, tscheme, tfirst_click, tantiblock, top_position, trow_color, ext_stats_next_check, thumb_create_next_run, personal_page, traffic_quality_in, traffic_quality_out, traffic_quality_to_trade, traffic_sell_ in /home/amateuri/public_html/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php on line 62
Using V 1.51 Build 201404071314
Any Idea why this is happening? Please let me know. Thanks.
Regards,