Page 1 of 2
How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 pm
by Ramp
I am just wondering since when I trade with other webmasters our numbers are so different that I don't even know what to do...
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:46 pm
by Ramp
is it possible to see RAW OUT?
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:27 pm
by admin
It's normal.
Do you see less incoming hits then they are saying ?
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:48 pm
by Ramp
it's more like they say I send less than my script shows that I've sent
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:03 am
by admin
Do you mean "they receive" ?
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:14 am
by Ramp
I send = they receive.
so yes
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 am
by Ramp
I have talked with quite a few people and no idea why, but they get 2x more RAW in than Uniques, sometimes even 3 times more.
And the UNIQUE INs (on their sites) vs UNIQUE OUTs (on my site) are really way off.
Are you sure this works fine on Build 201403251547 ?
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:16 pm
by admin
Yes
This thing has not been changed for at least few years
The problem here is low amount of new traders
Let's say we have 3 sites : domain1, domain2 and domain3
A user comes to domain1, domain1 sends him to domain2
On the next clicks domain1 sends him to domain3
At domain3 script sends him to domain2 for example (domain3 doesn't know that user was there already)
As you can see, domain2 got non unique visitor from domain3
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:58 pm
by Ramp
the thing is I don't skim traffic, I use it "plug" style
manual added content, you can see that on erohub.xxx homepage, mouseover to see the links style

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:19 pm
by Ramp
Question 1:
Is the "OUT" is UNIQUES out that I sent to that partner? Or all the CLICKS his content got?
I've talked with a lot of people that I send traffic to and I tell you, my numbers in SCJ are WAY off, I mean the OUT numbers. Some of them are wrong in double. For example they got 10k, but my script shows 20k sent.