Page 1 of 1

Can't get search working

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:24 am
by hummy
Hi I have 6 domains running scj script and on all webs when I do any search get 0 results (see for example http://pornosexotube.com).
I read on wiki that if I don't install sphinix script take results from db. What I missing? Do I have to put extra code on template?

Thanks

Re: Can't get search working

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:15 am
by admin
Do you have descriptions for galleries ?

Re: Can't get search working

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:37 am
by hummy
No. Only title and tags.
I added descriptions to some gallery and tags desappeared.
Any way to get search results by title and tags instead of descriptions?

Re: Can't get search working

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:41 pm
by admin
Any way to get search results by title and tags instead of descriptions?
Yes, use sphinx

Re: Can't get search working

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 pm
by hummy
Ok thanks

Re: Can't get search working

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:48 pm
by admin
NP