PHP Warnings in 1.51
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:50 pm
Hi,
Since I upgraded to 51 in my error logs I keep getting the following everyday, its too long to paste logs for everyday:
[01-Apr-2014 02:53:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 02:53:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:02:56 UTC] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: about:blank in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:02:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:02:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in
/home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:02:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:03:16 UTC] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: about:blank in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:03:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:03:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:03:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:21:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error: <br>The encoded file <b>/home/freep/public_html/out.php</b> is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0
I have again upgraded today and its Build 201403251547, I also copy the new index.php and out.php from cgi folder to root folder.Any idea why everyday I get these header errors?
Regards,
Since I upgraded to 51 in my error logs I keep getting the following everyday, its too long to paste logs for everyday:
[01-Apr-2014 02:53:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 02:53:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:02:56 UTC] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: about:blank in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:02:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:02:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in
/home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:02:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:03:16 UTC] PHP Notice: could not find referer-host in url: about:blank in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:03:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:03:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/scj/includes/libs/cookie.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:03:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freep/public_html/out.php:0) in /home/freep/public_html/out.php on line 0
[01-Apr-2014 10:21:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error: <br>The encoded file <b>/home/freep/public_html/out.php</b> is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0
I have again upgraded today and its Build 201403251547, I also copy the new index.php and out.php from cgi folder to root folder.Any idea why everyday I get these header errors?
Regards,