Page 1 of 1

Remove Paramter

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:29 pm
by mario4025
How can i hide the rot paramter 4x55x333 ?

http://domain/gallery/cool/index.html

only this example but still having skimming? is this possible?

Re: Remove Paramter

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 pm
by admin
I'll write a post about both topics and post it here. Need some time for it.

Re: Remove Paramter

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:47 pm
by mario4025
Any updates? Especially cookies?

Re: Remove Paramter

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:55 am
by admin
Sorry, I didn't work this weekend, translation it now

Cookies - version 51, settings - other - cookie engine

Re: Remove Paramter

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:43 pm
by admin

Re: Remove Paramter

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:43 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Suppose I pass the links like this in my sub template:

out.php?link=images/4x1x42045&url=http://domain.com/gallery/gallery-slug/index.html

in the .htacesss do I need to change all occurrences of:

out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content

to

out.php?%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content

Can you please clarify this.Thanks.

Regards,

Re: Remove Paramter

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 pm
by admin
This is a direct link to out.php
so no rewrites involved here

Re: Remove Paramter

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:36 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:This is a direct link to out.php
so no rewrites involved here
If I pass the link directly do I have to remove the re-write from the htaccess file or no need?

Re: Remove Paramter

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 pm
by admin
No need