Page 1 of 3

Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:06 pm
by Kelevra
Hi, Im new here :)

A little newbie question...

I see a lot of tube sites tradding like this way:

If the surfer is in teen category and the trade script send it to a trade partner, it goes also to a teen page from the partner..... and so on......

I mean everything automatically...

another sample:

click from http://www.trade01.com/teens.html " -goes to: "www.partner.com/teens.html"
click from http://www.trade01.com/asian.html " -goes to: "www.partner.com/asian.html"
click from http://www.trade01.com/mature.html " -goes to: "www.partner.com/mature.html"

Ps: Its the same trade partner, but different category pages


Here a live sample:

MILF PAGE:
http://50den.com/category/717/Milf/ctr/1/?4x6x2923

Please click to besttubeclips.xxx link on its toplist (Best Tube Clips)...... It will go to a MILF page!

Exactly what I wanna do....

I am already using a my own tube script, but is that possible using your trade script :?: :?: :?: :?: ?????? :?: :?:

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:07 pm
by admin

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:16 pm
by Kelevra
Oh, thank you!

How about the google harming SCJ sites, is that true or just panic?

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:20 pm
by admin
Google never targets scripts, it aims at a site structure.
You can do search with any related keywords and find scj sites in SERPs , I think it's sufficient proof that script can not be banned by SE

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:35 pm
by Kelevra
Ive set the script
I will use my current tube script.. but i will use the trade script and the redirection feature in smartcj....

in Tube (CMS Pages) Settings
how should i set the template to show my current tube script?

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:38 pm
by admin
You can use PHP in SCJ templates so include it using php

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:05 pm
by Kelevra
oki, all set


Custom Redirect URL
modify redirect url if you have nonstandart rewrites
vars: {DOMAIN}, {NICHE_NAME} and {NICHE_ID}
http://{DOMAIN}/category/{NICHE_ID}/{NICHE_NAME}/ctr/1/


below is my htaccess to work my tube script, what should i change on smartcj above to redir works?
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Options -IncludesNoExec +Includes
XBitHack On

AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
Options +Includes

php_flag register_globals On

Options +FollowSymLinks -Multiviews

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^featured/(.*).html /featured.php?cat=$1
RewriteRule ^latest/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=2&p=$2&category=$1
RewriteRule ^popular/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=1&p=$2&category=$1
RewriteRule ^longest/(.*)/(.*).html /videos.php?ty=3&p=$2&category=$1

php_value allow_call_time_pass_reference 1

php_flag display_errors off
php_value error_reporting 0

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:07 pm
by admin
Edit redirect keywords in settings

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:12 pm
by Kelevra
I already did that.....

Is it only that?

I dont need change anything else?

Re: Redirection by refer

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:16 pm
by admin
For smartcj that's the only place to edit those keywords
I didn't test it with your tube script thou