Hourly force aren;t updatingq
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 am
Hi.
I set 12/24 for example, or 10/100, but when I check it after a day or two I see the same numbers.
What could be the problem?
One more thing.
I have about 15-20 SmartCJ sites on a dedicated server and crons used to make my site very slow, since all of them was running every minute. My host techs made it run only when the previous ones completed or something like that, could this affect something? I sometimes see that cron wasn't running for 20 minutes, but few minutes later the error is gone.
I set 12/24 for example, or 10/100, but when I check it after a day or two I see the same numbers.
What could be the problem?
One more thing.
I have about 15-20 SmartCJ sites on a dedicated server and crons used to make my site very slow, since all of them was running every minute. My host techs made it run only when the previous ones completed or something like that, could this affect something? I sometimes see that cron wasn't running for 20 minutes, but few minutes later the error is gone.