Page 1 of 2
Ratings not displaying
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:35 pm
by Brett
I'm using the Rating +1\-1 like\dislike code from
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=new_rotation_hints
When I click +1 or -1 it says Thank you! but I can't get the rating to show. When I view the source in firefox it shows this in the code <?=(1.5 == 0) ? 'not rated' : round( (1.5 - 1) * 100 ) . '%'?> and not the rating. I must be missing something.
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:17 am
by admin
Switch on 'short tags ' in php ini
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:49 am
by Brett
Thanks, that also fixed the date format not showing.
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:55 am
by Brett
How can I limit it to 100% max? Some show 400% for example. Should be between 1 and 100.
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:54 pm
by admin
I think you have rating 1-5 somewhere.
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:04 pm
by Brett
I'm thinking it's showing high %'s because I imported everything from another site that uses the 5 star ratings.
I downloaded the mysql backup, emptied the rot_comments table, and uploaded it and loaded the backup. It's still showing the old ratings. Is there something else that needs to be done besides emptying the rot_comments table?
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:11 pm
by admin
Did you try to open a page w\o cache ?
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 pm
by Brett
Yes I keep on deleting everything in the cache folder. I just noticed something. When I upload the modified database after emptying the rot_comments table, I click the load backup, but I don't think it's working. Because, after that if I create a new backup and download it, it has all the ratings in it again.
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 pm
by admin
Make sure you work with proper DB .. you can check those tables at server as well, it's a regular mysql dump actually
Re: Ratings not displaying
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm
by Brett
The database on the server which is listed in includes/congfig.php and the backup in the smartcj backup section both have the rot_comments table emptied. The videos that were imported from another site still have the ratings showing. I've deleted everything in the cache folder multiple times. What could the problem be?