Page 1 of 1

Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:13 pm
by sabyc200
Hi,

I want to add a trade but I don't want it to have a visible toplist in the header or footer.

I've looked over the options when adding a trade but could not find any option regarding toplist.

Can someone tell me how to add the trade but without placing a visible toplist?

Thanks!

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:56 pm
by admin
1. add trade as usuall
2. edit template and remove toplists from template

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:28 pm
by sabyc200
admin wrote:1. add trade as usuall
2. edit template and remove toplists from template
But I don't want to remove toplists just a particular trade. How can I do this?

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:25 pm
by admin
Check trader's options - Include in Toplist

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:57 pm
by sabyc200
Damn, thanks a lot! I've checked every setting but I must have missed this one... Thanks again!

Re: Add trade but without showing in top list or footer

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:48 pm
by admin
NP