Page 1 of 1

How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:19 pm
by kenhirai
I think i have discussed this matter some time ago, but I tried to set the cache longer in order to stop those tags rotating in galleries, but they still move around. Is there other options I can do to prevent rotating tags? thank u.

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:02 pm
by admin
What do you mean by tag rotation ?

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:30 pm
by kenhirai
I mean related galleries in custom galleries. its rotating everytime I refresh, I am wondering if it causes inconveniences to interlink seo. Is it possible to stop it from rotating?

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:19 pm
by admin
At present time i see it only as long cache time ..

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:56 pm
by kenhirai
So it reloads the related galleries only everytime a page gets refreshed by new visitor? how about the seach engine spider when it lands on the gallery, does it create a refresh too with bot?

Re: How to stop tags rotation in gallery?

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:04 pm
by admin
It creates a page and cache it for time specified in Cache Time in settings.
Not for every visitor.