Page 1 of 2

Plug Trading

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:23 pm
by rax
I see there is an option in settings for plug trading. Does this mean scj can be used to trade plugs with trade partners by sending traffic to their hosted galleries instead of skim/blind traffic?

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:43 pm
by admin
it's a test feature and there's no strict algorithm right now.

Can no please explain where and how we can get those plugs from other sites ?

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:55 pm
by rax
I've used plug trading scripts/dump scripts in the past and they import galleries via rss feeds and/or allow webmasters to submit their plugs themselves via an online form.

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:59 pm
by admin
Ok, what sites have that export dump with plugs ?

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 pm
by rax
Its not an export/csv file or anything like that, just a regular rss feed that any tube site would have.

When I saw that "plug trade" test feature in scj settings I thought it might allow a webmaster to run a dump site similar to predator script. Are you familiar with this script? predatorcms.com

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:42 am
by admin
No, can you please show example of plug rss and how it trades using plugs ?

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:56 am
by rax
When I mentioned plug sites/dump sites importing via rss feeds, its the same as with any tube cms import feature. Just like how you would import galleries into scj using an rss feed in "import sets". Sorry if I confused you.

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:49 pm
by admin
That's s ok and i did understand you.

But can you show me some sites with such export who's agree to trade this way?
At least we need someone to try this type of trade :)

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 pm
by rax
Ok I understand, you just want to see example of dump sites. I've ran many dump sites years ago but have converted them all to using plugrush for trades, so it wouldn't be good examples to show. Examples of other dump sites using predatorcms are sexxxtape.net and xboner.com

Re: Plug Trading

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:44 am
by admin
I looked through those site but I didn't find a place to get a dump from them
Registration is closed.
Can you please tell exact location ?